Sunday, June 21, 2009

It is Sunday, and it is my 4th Fathers day with Micah and my 2nd Fathers day with Katelyn...I am so very thankful that the Lord has blessed me with such a great family...Esther thankyou for being a great and thoughtful wife, and thankyou Micah and Katelyn for being great children...I don't have very much time to give you updates, but our God is truly great, and his blessings are always far beyond anything that we could ask for...Thankyou Lord for blessing me with such a great family...





I have discovered something amazing...From now on I will take full advantage of fathers day...Pregnancy lasts for 9 months combined with Mothers day, birthday and anniversary, Esther has the opportunity to claim 9 months and three days to do pretty much nothing...Why have I not discovered this before????? I pretty much have one special day out of the year to not change a diaper (which I actually did do today), to lay around and relax...Never again will I take for granted fathers day

-Derek







No comments: