Saturday, March 07, 2009

It's been a long time!!!

So, I can't even remember the last time I posted...that's bad! Derek turned 30 in January and I threw him a surprise birthday party. I cannot believe it, but he was surprised! Katelyn has turned 8 months old, and will soon be 9 months old. Can I just say it again time flies by way too fast. We have been taking Micah to the Home Depot the first Saturday of every month to their Kid's workshops. He has loved it, and he does a great job. Today, we built a race car track, and he did most of the hammering. I am really proud of him.

Well, I have a few pics to post and some videos....Enjoy!!!
As, always, I have more pictures on Facebook!

**The first video is from Derek's birthday party. He is opening Micah's gift. The second video, you will not be able to see. But, it is Micah and Katelyn conversing from their beds. I just thought it was cute.






8 months old


No comments: