Katelyn turned 9 months old on Monday, March 16. She smiled great for a few pictures, just wait and see! The only other thing I can think to post is we are expecting another child. I know, I know, it was a shock to me. We had so much trouble between Micah and Katelyn that I guess I just figured it would be the same. It was not. We are excited that Katelyn and this little one will be close, and we are excited to see how the Lord will work in our lives with three!!!! The new baby is due on September 23, but knowing my body, it will not be here until October.....we shall see!!!
Enjoy the pictures!!!



Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Katelyn is 9 months old...yesterday and then some....
Posted by
A {Perfectly} Pampered Mama
at
7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
=)
Congratulations!! That is exciting news! I had a tough time having my Jackson and was afraid it would take a long time for each baby, but he'll be 19 mos. old when our new baby is born. I'm excited to have them close, too. :) I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment